1. If you are a Consumer (specifically a person who buys for purposes not related to his/her professional activity) , you may cancel your contract with the Vendor in relation to products purchased from marcellarenna.com, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, by notifying the Vendor in writing within fourteen (14) calendar days, beginning on the day you receive the products. In this case you will receive a full refund of the price of the products not including delivery costs.
2. You should return the products to MARCELLA RENNA, via Monte Grappa 10a, 40121 BOLOGNA, ITALY within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date you notify the Vendor of the cancellation, in the same condition in which you received them and at your own expense. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products whilst they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
3. To return the products:
- you should notify us within fourteen (14) calendar days, beginning on the day you receive the products (or for purchases of multiple products, the day on which you received the last product) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should keep a record of your cancellation notice;
- the products shall not have been used or damaged;
- the products shall be returned in their original packaging, which is an integral part of the products;
products shall be returned to the Vendor within fourteen (14) calendar days of the date you notify us of your decision to cancel.
4. If you cancel the contract within the fourteen (14) calendar days cooling-off period, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event within fourteen (14) calendar days of the day we receive the returned products or, if earlier, proof of postage from you evidencing that you have sent the products back, within such time. The Vendor will refund the price of the product in full. You will be responsible for the cost of delivery in the first place and returning the products to us, provided that the reason for the return is not because of an error on our part or because the item is faulty or defective.
5. You can return the products to the Vendor by packaging the relevant products securely and sending them, at your own risk and cost, to the Vendor. For your protection, we recommend that you use a courier service
6. The cancellation right does not apply to products which are made to order, made to your specifications or clearly personalized.
AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
MARCELLARENNA.COM undertakes to keep the most updated information related to the availability of products, but it will not be responsible for unavailability, for any reason even after the order confirmation.
In case of unavailability, the consumer will be contacted within 24h and will be offered the following options: 1. full refund 2. waiting list 3. Modification of the product he/she ordered.
MARCELLA RENNA owns the intellectual property rights of the Site. All the elements contained therein, in particular trademarks, product design and product images, may be spread only by MARCELLA RENNA
REPRODUCTION, SALE, USE, PARTIAL OR TOTAL, ON ANY SUPPORT, OF SITE ELEMENTS, ARE STRICTLY AND FORMALLY PROHIBITED.
These general terms & conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and shall be governed by Italian law.
If one or more clauses of this contract would be invalid or declared so by the application of a law, other clauses will remain valid.
In case of disputes arising from the interpretation, application and enforcement of these general terms & conditions, MARCELLA RENNA ensures their participation in an attempt amicable. The court jurisdiction is that of the registered office of MARCELLA RENNA