1. Purchased products shall be delivered to the address indicated by you in the order.
2. Available products paid within 1 pm will be consigned to the courier the next working day (thus excluding Saturdays, Sundays and local or national holidays)
3. In case of payment by bank transfer, deliveries shall be sent once the transfer has been received in cleared funds by Marcella Renna
4. Delivery charges shall be borne by you and are indicated in the check out process
5. Orders shipped outside of the European Union may be subject to import duties. Import duties shall be borne by you. Marcella Renna is unable to calculate those in advance since they depend on customs policies which are very different from Country to Country
6. The purchased product shall be delivered by a courier service selected by Marcella Renna. Purchased products will be delivered on working days (thus excluding Saturdays, Sundays and local or national holidays) within these terms:
- ITALY 1/3 days
- EU 3/5 days
- EXTRA EU + Norway and Portugal 5/7 days
Marcella Renna is not responsible for any delay or damage which will be borne by the courier.
7. The delivery note given by the carrier, dated and signed by the customer upon delivery will constitute an evidence with regard to transport and delivery.
8. The customer shall check the status and compliance of the product. If the packaging is damaged please put in writing on the delivery note “conditionally”. If the packaging and the product should be obviously damaged, please refuse delivery by putting in writing your reservations dated and signed. In this case, the customer must send the carrier, a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within three (3) working days after the day of delivery stating the reasons for the refusal. The customer must send a copy of this letter to MARCELLA RENNA. For any further info you can always email us at email@example.com leaving a phone number if you wish to be contacted this way.